With most prospective candidates beginning their job search online, it’s important to make sure that your company’s reputation is up-to-par.
Aside from good publicity, having a positive company reputation is a huge hiring advantage. Reputable companies often attract better candidates, and tend to be able to hire with lower compensation. Managing your online reputation and optimizing your hiring process can be a challenge, but this self-audit breaks it down into manageable steps so you can start where you are and build a winning employer brand.
In this self-audit, you will learn how to:
- Take control of your organization’s online reputation on job boards and social media
- Highlight your organization’s pandemic response
- Create inclusive job postings
- Avoid screening process bias
- Need help with your employer branding or recruitment strategy? Get in touch with us! We’d love to hear from you.